Investors Relations Analyst
In this role you will help maintain the relationships with existing Investors and assist in the development of prospective ones, providing qualitative and quantitative Insights about Oyster development and the Market.
Some functional duties will include:
- Maintaining and managing data, preparing analysis and reporting to Executive Management, Investors, and other Stakeholders on a proactive basis
- Assisting in the development and preparation of presentations and marketing materials for investors such as pitch books, executive summaries, investor reports.
- Working closely with the CEO, the COS, the Head of Finance and other Key functional company roles in order to gather meaningful data
- 2 to 4 years experience dealing with investors and strong track record of creating positive relations
- Ideally an MBA Candidate, a degree or its equivalent in business-related discipline from a top tier University also accepted
- Fluent in English and Spanish, super communication skill both spoken and written, with the ability to craft impactful messages for inspiring stakeholders
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used in the markets
- Superb research, data gathering and analytical skills with strong understanding of tech, fintech, venture capital and customer trends
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with key executives