Oyster is a true global team with three main offices: Silicon Valley, Mexico City, and Kathmandu. The immeasurable value of our team's diverse background is what we treasure the most, immediately followed by our common passion for creating woah!-products and delivering excellent work.
We like to work with self-starters and driven people that enjoy complete autonomy and the latest tech equipment we provide them from day one. We love to see them take proud ownership of the results, and celebrate victories across borders together.
Our highly skilled team of Fintech gurus and emerging markets experts is committed to raise the bar of the Mexican financial industry, one step at a time.
On this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.