Oyster is a true global team with three main offices: Silicon Valley, Mexico City, and Kathmandu. The immeasurable value of our team's diverse background is what we treasure the most, immediately followed by our common passion for creating woah!-products and delivering excellent work.
We like to work with self-starters and driven people that enjoy complete autonomy and the latest tech equipment we provide them from day one. We love to see them take proud ownership of the results, and celebrate victories across borders together.
Our highly skilled team of Fintech gurus and emerging markets experts is committed to raise the bar of the Mexican financial industry, one step at a time.
What you will be doing
In this role you will create a Design System which will create a seamless handoff for designers and developers, which will help keep components and interactions of Oyster app and web products consistent and coherent.
Some functional duties will include:
- Help build a Design System for app and web products that defines the building blocks that ensure consistency of the UI and User Experience of Oyster products and services.
- Create a comprehensive Design library that allows UX designers to pull components and UI resources easily
- Support designers by quickly producing prototypes that will allow design to continuously do research and iterate and will lead to excellent, user-centric experiences.
- Collaborate with UX designers to continuously update the Design System to be consistent, fresh, accessible while emulating the Oyster brand
Your ideal skills set
- 3 years experience in creating components in Figma or Sketch applications
- 3-5 years experience working with UX teams to create prototypes and helping to execute user research with prototypes while using analytics and observations to create the best solutions
- 3-5 years experience working with front-end developers to understand how to bring designs into code, and to create assets that work in all mobile platforms
- Fluent in English and Spanish