Oyster is a true global team with three main offices: Silicon Valley, Mexico City, and Kathmandu. The immeasurable value of our team's diverse background is what we treasure the most, immediately followed by our common passion for creating woah!-products and delivering excellent work.
We like to work with self-starters and driven people that enjoy complete autonomy and the latest tech equipment we provide them from day one. We love to see them take proud ownership of the results, and celebrate victories across borders together.
Our highly skilled team of Fintech gurus and emerging markets experts is committed to raise the bar of the Mexican financial industry, one step at a time.
What you will be doing
- Conceptualize, design and deliver marketing media assets required for the different channels, following a well-articulated approach for acquiring users, driving digital attention and representing the principles of the Oyster brand.
- Create visual designs and multi-media that effectively communicate both our product functions and the brand values
- Working with the marketing team, while reporting directly to our Head of Design, you will be executing our visual communication strategy while also proactively proposing new concepts and ideas to develop it further.
- Be data informed while evolving the digital presence of Oyster
Your ideal skills set
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a similar field
- 1-2 years of professional experience, alternatively, proven track of experience acquired in high quality digital projects
- Proficient knowledge of tools needed to execute high quality multimedia projects, (which include video, animations, graphics such as After Effects)
- Excellent ability in production and video editing, photography and social media content curation.
- Natural talent to constantly create new appealing designs, while working within the given guidelines. Ability to follow a consistent style while staying fresh and creative.
- Extremely passionate about the latest digital and social trends
- You are very self organized, able to receive as well as give feedback in a constructive way and to work efficiently with all the team.
- Ability to understand audience feedback and engagement, and data received from social platforms to see how design can impact the perception of the brand.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.